Paragon

Paragon logo

Paragon Airheater Technologies specializes in the manufacturing and development of high-performance seals and related replacement parts for rotary, regenerative air heaters. The companies patented seal technology is specially designed to withstand the harsh operating conditions normally encountered in power plants air heaters and to provide maximum performance while improving air pre heater efficiency. Paragons products are one of the most important elements of energy efficiency in a typical power plant, contributing 10-15% to overall plant efficiency by recovering wasted flue gas heat and reusing it to preheat the external air pumped into the boiler during the combustion process. The seals reduce air leakage by an average of 35%, with a high-to-date reduction of 50%. These products and related services reduce fuel consumption and carbon emissions in fossil fuel-fired power generation plants.

www.paragonairheater.com